Type: Improv, Creativity
1. Three actors stand facing the audience.
2. The audience comes up with 3 tv channels (soap opera, mtv, sitcom, reality, etc)
3. One audience member has a remote control and yells out a particular channel.
4. The actors must perform a scene from that channel.
5. When a new channel is called, actors must immediately go the new channel.
6. When a channel that was previously called is called again, actors must go back to exact position and moment from where they left off.
One thought on “Drama Game: 3 Television Channels”
I really really loved this game!!! Me and my friends had so much fun. The only bad thing about that was that we were laughing half the time so we messed up. Thanks so much for posting this game up! I ♥ it!!!