Materials: A bowl with slips of paper with different types of characters written on them (a 5 year old, a business person, a clown, an 80 year old, etc.)
1. Create a row of chairs on stage (a bench).
2. Three at a time, students will enter the stage, sit and wait for the bus for awhile, then one at a time give up waiting and exit.
3. Before each student enters they will draw a character from a bowl.
4. The goal is to put that character into every part of their bodies and convey specific behaviors while in the scene.
5. After they exit the audience can guess the character of each actor.
Have a comment or suggestion? Leave it below!
Looking for refreshing children’s musicals? Click here to check out a collection of contemporary new musical plays for kids.