Type: Creativity, Improv
Purpose: A fun, simple improv activity that involves a lot of players for each round.
1. Ask 6 players to take the stage.
2. Players 1 & 2 are a couple (or friends) who recently went on vacation. They are showing the audience a photo slide show of their vacation.
3. Players 3, 4, & 5 create the slides with their bodies.
4. Player 6 is the “clicker”, who dims the lights between each slide.
5. Each time the “clicker” dims the lights, Players 3, 4, & 5 create a different pose.
6. Then the “couple” explains which part of their vacation this is and exactly what is happening in the photo, justifying the players poses.
- Consider asking the audience for a suggestion of where the vacation took place before beginning.
- Consider adding fun comments like “Oh, looks like that slide is upside down!”.
Have any other suggestions or comments about how to improve this game? Leave them below!
One thought on “Drama Game: Slide Show”