Type: Creativity, Improv
Purpose: A fun, simple improv activity that involves a lot of players for each round.
1. Ask 6 players to take the stage.
2. Players 1 & 2 are a couple (or friends) who recently went on vacation. They are showing the audience a photo slide show of their vacation.
3. Players 3, 4, & 5 create the slides with their bodies.
4. Player 6 is the “clicker”, who dims the lights between each slide.
5. Each time the “clicker” dims the lights, Players 3, 4, & 5 create a different pose.
6. Then the “couple” explains which part of their vacation this is and exactly what is happening in the photo, justifying the players poses.
- Consider asking the audience for a suggestion of where the vacation took place before beginning.
- Consider adding fun comments like “Oh, looks like that slide is upside down!”.
Have any other suggestions or comments about how to improve this game? Leave them below!