Purpose: A fun exercise that will help students work on self-control.
1. Have each student choose a partner.
2. Instruct the students to stand back to back with their partner.
3. On the count of three, everyone must face their partner, and keep a silent and serious face.
4. Walk around as the inspector. The first person to smile or laugh must sit down.
5. Have the remaining students take new partners, then repeat the exercise again.
6. Keep going until there are only one or two pairs remaining.
7. If at the end no one is breaking down, allow the class to act as hecklers to try and disrupt them.
Have a comment or suggestion? Leave it below!
Image courtesy of stockimages at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
2 thoughts on “Drama Game: Silent and Serious”
Great! Can be used for concentration or even to quieten a class.
Really looking fwd to trying this one. Have some disruptive children in one class. Fingers crossed