Type: Focus, Warm-Up
Purpose: A simple activity to work on group focus.
1. Create a sitting circle with the group.
2. Tell the class the goal is to perform the following activity without laughing.
3. Player #1 begins by saying “Ha”.
4. The Player to his/her left repeats the “Ha” and adds a new “Ha”.
5. The Player to his/her left repeats the two “Ha’s” and adds another.
6. This continues all the way around the circle till every player has had a chance!
Have a suggestion or comment? Leave it in the comments below!
Beat by Beat Press is passionate about inspiring kids through theatre. That’s why we create contemporary teaching drama resources and high-quality plays for kids to perform.