Purpose: A fun beginner improv activity that involves every player at the same time.
1. Divide the class into pairs.
2. Have each pair decide on who is Player A and who is Player B.
3. Call out three words that are unrelated (i.e. “Palm Tree”, “Saturn”, “Shoelace”)
4. Player A has one minute to tell Player B a story that somehow incorporates all three of those words.
5. After the minute is up, call out three new words. Now Player B has one minute to tell Player A a story that incorporates those words.
6. If time permits, consider asking for volunteers to share the best stories in front of the class.
Have a comment or suggestion? Leave it below!