Listen to the Music Kit
With the download of this play you’ll receive:
- The full script (12 pages) with hymn lyrics
- Character list and prop list
- A lifetime license to print/copy as many scripts as you need (for your organization only)
- A lifetime performance license (for your organization only)
- 30 Day Money Back Gaurantee (if your kids and community don’t LOVE the show, just write us and we’ll give you a 100% refund)
…PLUS the MUSIC KIT which includes the following for the 5 hymns in the play:
- Piano-Vocal Sheet Music (PDF): Refreshing contemporary arrangements in keys ideal for young voices (click for a preview)
- Accompaniment/Backing Tracks (MP3s): Professionally orchestrated tracks that the kids can perform along with.
- A lifetime print and photocopy license for the sheet music (for your organization only)
Use the player to the left to listen to the backing tracks. All materials are provided instantly via download only.
The script contains the following hymns that can be adapted as desired:
1. O Holy Night
2. Silent Night
3. Go Tell it on the Mountain
4. The First Noel
5. Jingle Bells (Optional Finale)
Anita K. –
What a relief to find this little gem. Why is it so hard to find Christmas plays that are short and actually funny? Everything else I read was way too long. My kids are going to have so much fun with this!
Brittany Cliff –
Very cute Play. Easy to perform with a small group. It was enjoyed by many at church. Didn’t require a ton of costumes or props, everything was easily added. Kids used script during play and didn’t take away from it. Did change the songs and only used 3 but the music was easy to change out. Performed by kids age 3 – 16. Everyone enjoyed it!
Liz C. –
Perfect. We used this for our sweet little pageant …it was sooooo us!! We are a UCC church in ft Myers Florida that has a small but mighty congregation that loved it as well❤️
Carol R. –
I purchased ” A Very Mixed-up Christmas Pageant” for my Children’s Sunday School Christmas program this year. It was a huge hit. The congregation truly enjoyed watching the performance, and even though things did not all go according to the script., no one knew since the play was about a dress rehearsal gone awry. I look forward to seeing what play will be available for next years’ Christmas program.