Listen to the Music Kit
With the download of this play you’ll receive:
- The full script (12 pages) with hymn lyrics
- Character list and prop list
- A lifetime license to print/copy as many scripts as you need (for your organization only)
- A lifetime performance license (for your organization only)
- 30 Day Money Back Gaurantee (if your kids and community don’t LOVE the show, just write us and we’ll give you a 100% refund)
…PLUS the MUSIC KIT which includes the following for the 5 hymns in the play:
- Piano-Vocal Sheet Music (PDF): Refreshing contemporary arrangements in keys ideal for young voices (click for a preview)
- Accompaniment/Backing Tracks (MP3s): Professionally orchestrated tracks that the kids can perform along with
- A lifetime print and photocopy license for the sheet music (for your organization only)
Use the player to the left to listen to the backing tracks. All materials are provided instantly via download only.
The script contains the following hymns that can be adapted as desired:
1. O Come All Ye Faithful
2. Away in a Manger
3. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
4: We Three Kings
5: Joy to the World
Love this little play
Love this little play! It’s written in such a fun style. It’s very short but will be perfect for my little kiddos this year.
Allen W Brown –
We did this program at church for Christmas and it was a big hit
ernestine o. –
Easy to learn. Excellent for kids
patty tackett –
Great play, especially for a small group! This play was awesome, my kids did a great job preforming, would highly recommend!
Paul A. Spangler –
This was great! I was looking for a shorter play with few parts for a small church Sunday service. We had about 10 kids, about half could read or were open to speaking. This had a couple of leading speaking roles and each scene had some shorter lines for characters from the Christmas story. The songs are carols. This play came off great! I’m so glad I came across it and wish I had found it much sooner. Too many other plays were long or too many parts or needed more practices than we did, one the week before and one the morning of the service. The kids got to shine and they enjoyed being part of the Christmas story in our church.
Jacy C. Nelson –
Easy to set up and split parts. I have a group of 18 3rd to 7th graders who performed this for our parochial school Christmas program with music being performed by the band and choir. It was perfect!
Angela Keesee –
Great Christmas play for any size church! Been doing Christmas programs for 30 plus years! This was SO nice!! Easy for kids to learn their parts!! Required a simple background and a few practices.
Jo McDonald –
Great Play! Exactly what we wanted for a Christmas play for our children’s ministry. Love that the Angel part csn be broken up into mulitple characters.
We had the congregation say “Wow, what does that mean?” every time it was presented in the play. A Great play for a small Sunday school!
Great play, easy to learn, our community loved it! We had 12 children ages 3-12, many of them 7 and under. It worked out perfectly and the audience loved the jokes, as well as the traditional storyline. It also included the audience. I would recommend this play to anyone.