Purpose: Super simple game that helps actors think quickly and spontaneously.
1. Actors stand in circle.
2. Leader stands in center and gives one actor a word.
3. That actor must then just empty his/her head in a stream of consciousness that is evoked from that word. The actors must never stop talking.
4. Leader will then pick up a word from that student and give it to the next actor to go on a stream of consciousness with.
– Encourage the actors to never hesitate.
– Consider “eliminating” actors from the circle if they take too long of a pause.
Image courtesy of Sujin Jetkasettakorn at FreeDigitalPhotos.net