Type: Creativity, Improv
Note: Most appropriate for older kids/teens.
1. Ask two actors to stand on opposite corners of the stage. Assign one of them “A” and one of them “B”.
2. Ask them both to take 5 seconds to think of a random phrase. Then ask “A” to share, and immediately after ask “B” to share.
3. These two phrases become the first and final lines of a story.
4. One by one, actors are to go on stage and fill up the space between A and B (like beads on a string) and come up with sentences that complete the middle of the story. (It’s easiest to go in order from A to B)
5. After the “string” is completed, ask the whole group to repeat the story in order.
6. The challenge is to have the story make the most sense as possible.
Have a comment or suggestion? Leave it below!